THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
You can follow us on TicTock @Naturesnaturalhair.com for my haircare tips
Green tea rinse has great benefits such as the following:
> Green tea for hair growth helps to grow hair by increasing circulation of the scalp ad stimulating hair follicles.
> Reduces shedding, the caffeine in green tea acts to reduce hair loss by blocking dihydrotestoterone (DHT). DHT i a byproduct of testosterone that hinders the hair follicles from producing hair.
> Green tea helps to treat the scalp by calming ailments like psoriasis and dandruff by improving your scalp's health.
1. Heat water in a kettle or on a stove in a small saucepan
2. Bring the water to just under boiling temperature
3. Pour the hot water over the tea bag and let it brew for 30-40 minutes until it is cool
4. Pour the brewed green tea into an applicator bottle for easier application
5. Shampoo your hair first
6. Pour the cooled green tea over your hair as a hair rinse leave product on your hair for 5-10 minutes before rinsing away with warm water.
7. Follow up with a conditioner, rinse out and follow up with a good moisturising deep conditioner and style your hair as usual.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THE GREEN TEA RINSE?
You can use the rinse every 1-2 weeks, but it is essential to avoid using the rinse long term. The green tea will strengthen the follicles ad reduce the shedding but using the treatment long term could dry out your strands.